Lit from Within: Twisty Black and Orange Stamping
-->

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Twisty Black and Orange Stamping


Hello, Fireflies!

It's been awhile since I've posted a stamping nailart.. and while I'm working on one today, I figured I'd pull one up from the vault in the meantime. It was meant to be a bright, summer orange mani that I posted in a Facebook group sometime back, but it's giving me October Halloween vibes today!

Sinful Colors Ring My Bellini is a very sheer sparkly orange topper, but it pops over a white base.


Paired with black, random shapes, it definitely gives off a bit of a sinister vibe, like deformed Jack O'Lanterns...


I don't use too many of these large stamps, but it was fun for this nailart, because I could use a large stamper and get multiple nails from one stamp.  They all look like they go together, but none of them are the same.
Sinful Colors Ring My Bellini, Finger Paints Black Expressionism, and Uber Chic plate 4-01.
Have you started doing Halloween nailart yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...