Lit from Within: Stamping From The Vault
-->

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Stamping From The Vault


Hello, Fireflies!

I'm not sure if the Adventures In Stamping group is ever going to get back to the Sunday Challenge.  I'm ever hopeful, but I decided that I didn't want to give up my Stamping Sundays any longer.

I know I haven't been posting consistently lately, and for that, I apologize.  As some of you know, I recently lost my mother to an aggressive cancer, and my dad has been in nursing care for many months.  I've been going back and forth to visit my family all summer long, and I just haven't been able to keep up with everything.  Some days are harder than others, and some days are just too much to bear altogether.

I haven't been able to do as much nailart as I'd like, but I still have some in the vault, and that's where I pulled this one from.  I can't believe my nails were ever this long!  These are like talons on me.
 

The base color is Deborah Lippmann Running On Faith, a beautiful icy silver with a blue shift.  I picked this mani from the vault before knowing the name of this polish, but it does seem apropo!


Love the simplicity of these flowers. Marianne No. 81, stamped with Milani White On The Spot.

Deborah Lippmann Running On Faith, and Milani White On The Spot

Bottle shot.  Isn't that polish just gorgeous?  Deborah Lippmann Running On Faith, and Milani White On The Spot.

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...