Lit from Within: 80's brights!
-->

Thursday, July 7, 2016

80's brights!


Hello, Fireflies!

I've been slacking a bit on the NCC Challenges, I'm afraid.  I'm half-assing it a little bit today, too, by pulling a mani from the vault that fits this month's challenge.  I'm calling it a win, though, because I do like this mani, and I rarely wear yellow on its own.

The challenge this month is the 80's! I'm a big fan of that decade.  I graduated high school in 1989, so the music and fashion of the 80s is a big part of my youth. 


My first thought of that time is big hair.  But, I didn't want to do a big hair nail art, so my next thought was neon.


I don't remember being into glitter back then, but I'm into it now, so lets top that bright yellow with some sparkly gold.  I was pretty big into matching everything back then, at any rate.


Bottle shot: China Glaze Sunshine Pop, and Dance Legend 774.

Bottle shot: China Glaze Sunshine Pop, and Dance Legend 774.

What's your favorite thing from the 80s?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...