Lit from Within: From The Vault - Glitter and Gradients
-->

Saturday, April 30, 2016

From The Vault - Glitter and Gradients


Hello, Fireflies!

Happy Saturday!  I've dug into the vault to bring you some glitter and some glittery gradients that I created way back when, but haven't been seen - until now!

This first glitter is amazingly blingy! It's all kinds of scattered golden holo goodness.


The base color is a cool metallic duochrome that really compliments the holo and provides the perfect, seamless base.  Looks like it's just part of the holo!


What I used:  SephoraX Grandiose, and Eighty4 Champagne Life.

What I used:  SephoraX Grandiose, and Eighty4 Champagne Life.

I like using glitter to create a little gradient effect on it's own, whether on the tip or at the cuticle.


For a totally fun and fierce look, I paired glittery Essence Jewels Glitz and Glam over the hot pink Essence Girls Night Out.

I paired glittery Essence Jewels Glitz and Glam over the hot pink Essence Girls Night Out.

Another pink and glittery look!  The base is a pink from Butter London, but I didn't document what it was... and the purple at the tip is another one I didn't make note of, unfortunately.  I do like the subtle gradient effect, though!


The glitter is the multi-colored goodness that is Orly Glitterbomb.  Very aptly named!


Lastly, another glittery gradient, only the gradient is made with glitter.


In Real Life, the gradient was so subtle.  I loved the look when the glitter caught the light and the dark colors caught fire.


What I used:  Color Club Apple Of My Eye, Color Club Fierce, and Orly Bling.

What I used:  Color Club Apple Of My Eye, Color Club Fierce, and Orly Bling.

I like both a little glitter and a lot of glitter - a touch in a gradient, or layers on every nail! What's your favorite way to wear glitter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...