Lit from Within: So Nerdy
-->

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

So Nerdy


Hello, Fireflies!

It's time for the next installment of this month's NCC challenge - Candy & Sweets.  I went a little literal with this one.

The 3-D nailart trend fascinates me. I think it's so fun and quirky.  This week's candy, Nerds, is making a mosaic on my mani!


I actually remember the candy being much smaller! I had envisioned this as a 'caviar' type of look, not a 'boulder' look.  It didn't work out for a long-term look, anyway.  Not only were they way too big, the sugar kept breaking down in the polish, and the candy would slide around! It's an interactive nailart...


I used a mini Ulta Lilac-ing You for the base.  That lilac is sweet as candy, too!  I love this kind of purple polish.


Do you like experimenting with 3-D nailart?  What's the weirdest thing you've stuck to your nails?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...