Lit from Within: Anarchy
-->

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Anarchy


Hello, Fireflies!

Today's the last day of March's Punk/Rock challenge, and I've packed it with as much irony as I can muster!

First of all, I only did THREE, instead of four challenges this month.  How's that for being a rebel? So appropriate that I chose the Anarchy symbol for the last nailart.  Chaos! Chaos!


Also, I used a totally posh polish for the base of this nailart.  No cheap black here, no.. this is an expensive bottle of prim and proper taupe.  Chaos! Chaos!


Bottle shot:  Deborah Lippmann Putty In Your Hands, and a red LA Colors Art Deco striper.

Bottle shot:  Deborah Lippmann Putty In Your Hands, and a red LA Colors Art Deco striper.

Ok, so I guess I'm not the Anarchist type, because my husband (the comic book geek) thought that I had painted my nails with the Avengers symbol instead of Anarchy.  Subliminal much? I guess his comic nerdiness has rubbed off on me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...