Lit from Within: Sunday Stamping: Pastel Purple
-->

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Sunday Stamping: Pastel Purple


Hello, Fireflies!

Today's Sunday Stamping challenge is Perfect Pastels.  I chose a pretty pastel purple and accented with a little glitter for this cute, Spring-y nailart.

If I'm going to grab a pastel, chances are it's likely to be blue or purple!


I dabbed on a little OPI Charmmy and Sugar in random places over the purple.  It actually took on the look of a foil, rather than a glitter.  Really catches the light in pretty ways, and adds another dimension to this swirl and floral stamp.


What I used:  Sally Hansen Salon Grape Gatsby, OPI Charmmy & Sugar, and I stamped with Finger Paints Black Expressionism using plate UC 7-03.
Are you ready for Spring pastels?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...