Lit from Within: Alien Flowers
-->

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Alien Flowers


Hello, Fireflies!

There doesn't seem to be a particular theme for this week's AIS challenge, so I went dealer's choice and picked one from the vault that...well, I'm not sure what it is, really.

Are these lotus flowers? Trumpet vines?  Alien flowers?


Loving the color, though.  Very reminiscent of A England St. George, this is actually Proserpine.


What I used:  A England Proserpine, Essie No Place Like Chrome, and stamping plate BP-L001.
What I used:  A England Proserpine, Essie No Place Like Chrome, and stamping plate BP-L001.
Any guesses what this pattern is supposed to be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...