Lit from Within: Moody Valentine #14DaysofValentines
-->

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Moody Valentine #14DaysofValentines


Hello, Fireflies!

Today's nailart still features lots of hearts, but on a darker, moodier background.  Almost Anti-Valentine's Day, but not quite!

If you're not feeling the pink and red today, maybe this dark plummy purple might appeal to you more. 


I'm not ready to give up completely on vampy Winter colors, and I think this is a nice compromise, with the dark plum background and the lilac stamping.


What I used:   China Glaze No Peeking!, MdU Lilac, and stamping plate UC 1-0.
What I used:   China Glaze No Peeking!, MdU Lilac, and stamping plate UC 1-03
Does this holiday get you in the mood for more Spring-like colors? Or are you still loving Wintery hues like I am?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...