Lit from Within: Hearts and Chains #14DaysofValentines
-->

Friday, February 12, 2016

Hearts and Chains #14DaysofValentines


Hello, Fireflies!

Chain, chain, chain.. chain of fools..

Are you a fool in love?  I am!


I admit, I'm not one for Valentine's day, but I have been enjoying using every heart stamping plate I can find! It's been fun.  I also recently picked up a few of those clear stampers from AliExpress, and it has made positioning stamps so much easier! I never would have been able to center this design on every nail without it.   If you love stamping, you need one of these clear stampers.


What I used:  Milani Ultra Violet, MPolish Apple Blossom, and stamping plate Big SdP-B.
What I used:  Milani Ultra Violet, MPolish Apple Blossom, and stamping plate Big SdP-B.
Have you tried a clear stamper yet?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...