Lit from Within: So Mod Stamping
-->

Sunday, February 21, 2016

So Mod Stamping


Hello, Fireflies!

Today's Sunday Stamping challenge is to stamp over a white base.  I found that I couldn't resist doing a Mod Black & White design!

When I saw these fun wiggly waves, I felt my inner 60's Mod Squad come out.


Don't these just make you want to wear a black beret with a ponytail and heavy bangs, do The Swim, and listen to Beat Poetry?

Black & White mod stamped nailart

I used my melange of white polish, Finger Paints Black Expressionism, and my Big SdP-K stamping plate to create this design.
I used my melange of white polish, Finger Paints Black Expressionism, and my Big SdP-K stamping plate to create this design.
 Do you love black and white designs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...