Lit from Within: Ruffled Two-Piece
-->

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Ruffled Two-Piece


Hello, Fireflies!

Welcome to a new month, and a new challenge theme from the Nail Challenge Collaborative! I'm excited about this month's theme - Negative Space.  I love the concept, but don't use it that often, so I'm glad for the practice!

My first negative space nailart feels more summery than December - probably because it's still in the 80's here in Florida, and nothing feels even remotely holiday-ish yet.


I took advantage of Rescue Beauty Lounge's Going-Out-Of-Business sale (RIP RBL!) and picked up a few colors like Electro Glacier and Manicurator.  I thought these two looked great together!


The pattern ended up reminding me of a ruffled bikini!  I think it's cute... and since the beach is still an option down here in hot, steamy, Florida, it's not yet out of the question!

Bottle shot:  RBL Electro Glacier and RBL Manicurator

Anyone for a dip in the hot tub?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...