Lit from Within: Christmas Ornaments
-->

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Christmas Ornaments


Hello, Fireflies!

Today's Sunday Stamping challenge is about getting ready for Christmas!  For me, that means trimming the tree... and decorating my nails!

I have loved glitter for a while, but there's something extra fun about bright, glittery nails for the holidays.  This raspberry color isn't a traditional Christmas color, but I think it's beautiful and bright.


I have to admit - I have really been struggling with my stamping mojo lately.  I've had trouble getting clear images, picking colors that stand out over the base - just everything has been going wrong.  I started with my favorite stamping silver polish - Essie No Place Like Chrome - but that wasn't working, so I switched to a new-to-me brand - MPolish.  They worked better, but I still had trouble getting the perfect images I wanted.


In the end, I put a little more glitter on top, because glitter fixes everything.  And no Christmas is perfect, anyway, right?


What I used:  GlitterDaze Jungle Fever, MPolish Sweet Clover and Snowberry, Orly Bling, and Winstonia plate W222.
What I used:  GlitterDaze Jungle Fever, MPolish Sweet Clover and Snowberry, Orly Bling, and Winstonia plate W222.
Do you enjoy trimming the Christmas tree?  I enjoy looking at the ornaments, and having the final, lit tree, but I'm not much for actually putting it together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...