Lit from Within: Snowflake Snowstorm in a Pond
-->

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Snowflake Snowstorm in a Pond


Hello, Fireflies!

This Stamping Sunday, I'm cheating a little.  At the time I'm writing this, I don't actually know what the challenge will be.  But, as you're reading this, I've just returned home from visiting family, and I'm probably sleeping it off.... but, I have to stamp today, so I created my own challenge - the snowflake pond!

I picked up Sally Hansen Salon Violet Glass suspecting it was a jelly, but I wasn't sure.  Yep, it is!  What a lovely violet jelly, too.  I think it's just beautiful.


I used Finger Paints Paper Mache and this Uber Chic stamp that looked like old-school snowflakes, like the kind we used to cut out of paper in grade school.  I layered that stamp several times with the Violet Glass to get this pond mani.


 What I used:  Sally Hansen Salon Violet Glass, Finger Paints Paper Mache and Uber Chic plate 6-01.
What I used:  Sally Hansen Salon Violet Glass, Finger Paints Paper Mache and Uber Chic plate 6-01.
Doesn't it look like a surreal snowstorm?  Have you tried a pond nailart yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...