Lit from Within: Good Fairies and Bad Fairy
-->

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Good Fairies and Bad Fairy


Hello, Fireflies!

Time again for another Stamping Sunday! Today's theme is, 'good and bad fairies.'  I stamp some of both with some special fairy polishes!

Winstonia 208 is the perfect Fairy plate! 


MAC Bad Fairy was the first duochrome polish I'd heard of, and it was already HTF when I came on the polish scene.  I never thought I'd own it, but MAC re-released it with the Rocky Horror Picture Show collex, and I snagged one of my very own. I couldn't resist using this polish as my 'Bad Fairy'.


And what good fairy would be complete without a little Fairy Dust?  China Glaze Fairy Dust, that is.  Just a sprinkle on the wings.


I stamped the fairies with Finger Paints Paper Mache, Black Expressionism, and Essie No Place Like Chrome, and also used China Glaze Fairy Dust and MAC Bad Fairy.

 I stamped the fairies with Finger Paints Paper Mache, Black Expressionism, and Essie No Place Like Chrome, and also used China Glaze Fairy Dust and MAC Bad Fairy.

The good fairies are cute, but I just can't get enough Bad Fairy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...