Lit from Within: Greyscale Nails
-->

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Greyscale Nails


Hello, Fireflies!

Today's post finishes out this month's NCC's theme of Monochrome.  I just couldn't resist doing the ultimate monochrome nailart - greyscale.  But, with a glittery twist!

I started with a base of Disco Nap, one of the Butter London x Allure Arm Candy collab colors.  It's a black jelly base chock full of silver glitters.


Then, I added chevron tips in white, silver (Essie No Place Like Chrome), and black.


I love a greyscale nail art look.  The white sandwiched in between the dark grey and the black just pops!


Tre chic! And perfect for the holidays.


I had a lot of fun this month choosing ways to show off different shades of the same color.  What's your favorite way to monochrome?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...