Lit from Within: Shiny Stamped Snakeskin
-->

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Shiny Stamped Snakeskin


 Hello, Fireflies!

Today's AIS challenge is, "Snakeskin and Other Reptiles."  I chose the lesser-known holo-flakie reptile to emulate.  His pattern is more like a fishnet than scales, but we do what we can with what we have.

I chose this stamp from my Uber-Chic 4-03 plate because I liked how the lines weren't straight - they have a shimmy to them that looks like a movement.  Like a slithering movement, maybe.


Unfortunately, with my small nail beds, it's hard to get enough of the pattern on a nail to really get the full effect of the pattern.  Foiled again.


I do really like the combo of the bronzy-brown holo-flakie polish and the black pattern, though.


Bottle shot:  Different Dimensions Retrograde, and Finger Paints Black Expressionism.

Bottle shot:  Different Dimensions Retrograde, and Finger Paints Black Expressionism.

How do you feel about reptiles? I'm not keen on finding them in the wild, but I'm okay with pets that are used to being handled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...