Lit from Within: Kiko Rosy Peachy!
-->

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Kiko Rosy Peachy!


Hello, Fireflies!

A while ago, I had gotten some Kiko nail polishes in an international swap, but I had no idea that they made such nice, affordable cosmetics, too! They recently opened their online shop to USA shipping, and had a little sale, so I checked out all the goodies and made a haul.  I've put together a look using some of those purchases!

As a woman of a certain age, I understand that 'They' think I should only wear matte shadows now.  Unfortunately for them, my heart belongs to shimmer shadows.  There is something about the complexity, and the glitter that makes my heart go pitter-pat!  This Kiko Color Fever Quad (101) has some of my favorite colors, too - peachy plums!
Kiko Color Fever 101
I love how these colors work with my brown eyes.  Though they seem like cool tones, they end up taking on a warmth on me.
EOTD with Kiko Color Fever 101
Kiko's lipstick line called Deco Delight are made of fun shades with contrasting polka dots.  This is shade 02, a melon/pink color. 
Kiko lipstick Deco Delight 02
I was most intrigued by the Sahara Glow product line.  All the products had really nice wood detailing, like this cover to the highlighter beads in Desert Colors.  I think my fascination with Guerlain's Ballz have made me want all the BALLZ.  These highlighter balls are such beautiful shades of bronze and rose.  And check out the cool brush! I've never seen one like this.  The short bristles are densely packed for buffing, and the longer ones loosely sweep over the balls.  They pick up the perfect amount of highlighter!
Kiko Sahara Glow highlighter and brush
 I'm all rosy/peachy!


I don't remember where I picked up the L'Oreal Youth Code Pore Vanisher, but I also like it quite a bit.  It's a thicker texture, but very easy to blend.  I love how it covers my pores and just melts into my skin.  It's a good base for my foundation, too.  The Milani shadow primer is becoming a fast favorite, as well. 

Products used:  Kiko Color Fever 01, Kiko Sahara Glow Desert Colors, Ageless Derma Pressed Powder Foundation in Cool Beige, L'Oreal Pore Vanisher, Milani Eye Shadow Primer, It Cosmetics Tightline mascara, It Cosmetics Brow Power in Universal Taupe, Kiko Deco Delight 02, and Colour Pop Super Shock Cheek in Hysterical.
Products used:  Kiko Color Fever 01, Kiko Sahara Glow Desert Colors, Ageless Derma Pressed Powder Foundation in Cool Beige, L'Oreal Pore Vanisher, Milani Eye Shadow Primer, It Cosmetics Tightline mascara, It Cosmetics Brow Power in Universal Taupe, Kiko Deco Delight 02, and Colour Pop Super Shock Cheek in Hysterical.
Have you tried anything from Kiko Cosmetics?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...