Lit from Within: Gold Lace
-->

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Gold Lace


 Hello, Fireflies!

Today's Sunday Stamping challenge is "Lacy Lace" I rarely do lace stamps, but I found an interesting pattern on a lace stamping plate from Born Pretty, and chose a vampy base color to pair it with.

I don't know if this is a traditional lace pattern or not, but I liked that it was all the same, rather than radiating out from a center point.  I find it hard to center stamps sometimes, and this seemed like a nice alternative!


I really like how the bronzy-gold lace looks over the dark burgundy/almost black background.


I think this is a great Fall look!


Bottle shot:  Milani Enchanting, and SephoraX Torque.

Bottle shot:  Milani Enchanting, and SephoraX Torque.

Do you like lace-patterned nailart?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...