Lit from Within: Dino-mite!
-->

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Dino-mite!


Hello Fireflies!

In this third installment of the NCC Inspired by jewelry challenge, I take one of my favorite kitchy necklaces and a stamping plate I've been wanting to use for awhile now! It made a LARGE impression on me, shall we say?

..like only a dinosaur can do!  I love this pendant with this gold dinosaur with emerald eyes.  I thought it was a brontosaurus, but those may or may not exist now.


Pluto was a planet, and brontosauruses were their own kind of dinosaur when I was a kid. Hard to let that go..


I picked up these tiny, adorable T-rex charms from The Sparkly Shop because DINOSAURS.  Totes adorbz.  I don't even care that no one says that anymore.  ROWR.


Teeny T-Rex arms!


I used Bundle Monster plate BM-611 and Finger Paints Black Expressionism to stamp over the base of Sation Love At First Byte, a very sheer cantaloupe creme.


I love this necklace, and it is usually a conversation starter, too!  Dinos rule.

stamping nailart inspired by my dinosaur necklace

Everyone likes dinosaurs.


Bottle shot:  Sation Love At First Byte, and Finger Paints Black Expressionism.

Bottle shot:  Sation Love At First Byte, and Finger Paints Black Expressionism.

Do you have a favorite dinosaur?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...