Lit from Within: Run Away With Me
-->

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Run Away With Me


Hello, Fireflies!

It's week three of the NCC travel challenge, and I'm particularly feeling this week's nail art.  Two of my friends are moving across the country - one to Texas, and one to North Dakota! They are young, and I envy their adventures a little bit.  Still, I will miss them!

This nail art starts with SuperChic Lacquer Aphrodisiac -  a gorgeous seafoam green with glitters. 

SuperChic Lacquer Aphrodisiac

I used 5 different small stamps from my UberChic plate 2-03, and stamped with Finger Paints Patent Leather Black.


I say, "small stamps" but they pretty much completely cover my small nail beds!


That little globe with the heart is too cute.  See the world! Fly, be free!


Bottle shot:  SuperChic Lacquer Aphrodisiac, and Finger Paints Patent Leather Black.

Bottle shot:  SuperChic Lacquer Aphrodisiac, and Finger Paints Patent Leather Black.

Do you like to travel?  How do you decide where to go?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...