Lit from Within: Sunday Stamping - Bright Hibiscus
-->

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Sunday Stamping - Bright Hibiscus


Hello, Fireflies!

Today's Sunday Stamping challenge was to use a plate that ended in '43'.  I only have one plate that fits the bill, so that part was easy.  I went a little out of my normal comfort zone after that!

I've been trying to improve my double-stamping game for a while, and thought I'd try again. I used both a leaf pattern and a hibiscus flower stamp from Mash 43 to create this nailart.


I don't usually stamp such bright colors over a pale base.  I think it's because I haven't really had good polishes that would pop over a light base.  I recently bought these two stamping polishes from Hit The Bottle, though, and I think they really stand out.


The base color is Sally Hansen Complete Cancer Moon.  In the bottle, it looks like it has a gold shimmer, but it doesn't really transfer much to the nail.  The stamping colors are both from Hit The Bottle.  Absinthe Minded is a glowy yellow-green, and Watermelon Splash is a rosy bright pink.


Bottle shot:  Sally Hansen Complete Cancer Moon, Hit The Bottle Watermelon Splash, and Hit The Bottle Absinthe Minded.

Bottle shot:  Sally Hansen Complete Cancer Moon, Hit The Bottle Watermelon Splash, and Hit The Bottle Absinthe Minded.

My nails are ready for a luau!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...