Lit from Within: Riddle Me This
-->

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Riddle Me This


Hello, Fireflies!

It's a new month, and a new challenge for The Nail Challenge Collaborative!  This month is all about Super Heroes and Villains!  I've already done nail art for some of my faves, so I went looking for a villain that is one of my husband's favorites.

Butter London Sozzled is the perfect Riddler green!

Butter London Sozzled

My husband has a collection of Chucks that have different DC Characters on them, and these are his Riddler shoes.

Riddler nail art with Butter London Sozzled

I used to wear no other shoes but Chucks through parts of high school and college, and I still have a soft spot for them.  I'm so glad my husband has found these comic book Chucks!

Riddler Chucks and nail art

Bottle shot:  Butter London Sozzled and a black striper.

Bottle shot:  Butter London Sozzled and a black striper.

I always thought of Zoya Pippa as 'Super Hero Yellow' because it's just the perfect shade for it, and now I've found my Riddler Green!  Do you have a nail polish that perfectly matches a cartoon or comic character?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...