Lit from Within: Candyland - Makes My Mouth Happy
-->

Friday, June 19, 2015

Candyland - Makes My Mouth Happy


Hello, Fireflies!

Do you remember that commercial for the candy that, "makes your mouth happy"?  I may not have a truly *favorite* candy for today's prompt in the Candy Nail Art Challenge, but when I go to the movies, I like to have one particular kind of candy with me, and it's the one that makes my mouth happy!

Twizzlers!


I used my favorite bright red polish - OPI Over and Over A-Gwen, and stamped with a mixture of Mundo de Unas Reddish and Tulip on this image from my DRK-C plate.


 I just dabbed both stamping polishes on the plate and let the scraper mix them. I was hoping for a mix of highlights and lowlights, but it didn't really come out that way.  This is the first time I used my new Creative Stamper, too.  I like it!  No priming needed, either.  Very easy for a beginner to use, too, if you're thinking about getting into stamping.


Bottle shot:  OPI Over and Over A-Gwen, MdU Reddish, and Tulip.

Bottle shot:  OPI Over and Over A-Gwen, MdU Reddish, and Tulip.

Do you have a favorite candy, or like me, a fave to have at the movies, or another specific event?

That's the end of this challenge!  I hope you enjoyed my 5 days of sweet candy nails!  Did you have a favorite, or one you'd like to recreate?  If you do, I hope you'll post to my Facebook page, or tag me so I can see them!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...