Lit from Within: Candyland - Candy'll Poke Your Eye Out!
-->

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Candyland - Candy'll Poke Your Eye Out!


 Hello, Fireflies!

We're nearing the end of this Candy Nail Art Challenge!  Today's challenge was to use 3-D effects in the nail art.

I wish I could remember where I picked up these little sweet studs, but I can't.  I love these cute little cakes!


I also tried to build up the base of the mani by layering 2 glitters over the base color - Color Club I Believe In Amour - a sweet, but kinda gloopy pink.  Color Club Magic Attraction is a scattered blingy holo, and Sinful Colors Baila, Baila is a clear base with pink, blue, and white hex glitters in it.


Bottle shot: Color Club I Believe In Amour, Color Club Magic Attraction, and Sinful Colors Baila, Baila.

Bottle shot: Color Club I Believe In Amour, Color Club Magic Attraction, and Sinful Colors Baila, Baila.

Between the shiny, shiny glitters and the tall sweets, I was blinded by the sugar shock...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...