Lit from Within: Holo in a Dotted Frame
-->

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Holo in a Dotted Frame


Hello, Fireflies!

For the third installment of the 3rd Anniversary copycat challenge, I chose a simple, but fun purple dotted frame mani from A Girl And Her Polish!

For the base, I used an A-England polish that has become a new favorite - Crown of Thistles. No one has such a gorgeous formula like A-England.  Thick, but smooth, and buttery.  One coat is all you need, though I usually do two anyway.  Her formulas are perfection.


I thought that the dotted frame was a fun and easy take on a framed mani.  No worries about getting the lines exactly right, no needing a super-steady hand or even a special tool.  If you don't have a dotting tool, a toothpick or the end of a bobby pin will work, too.

Isn't Crowstoes Minion a beautiful dark purple?


Bottle shot:  A-England Crown of Thistles and Crowstoes Minion.

Bottle shot:  A-England Crown of Thistles and Crowstoes Minion.

This is one nail art that can be done so many different ways with different colors.  Like a great company dinner, it's simple, and doesn't take a lot of time, but still looks nice!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...