Lit from Within: Pink and Teal Damask
-->

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Pink and Teal Damask

Hello, Fireflies!

Today's Sunday Stamping challenge was to use pink and teal together.  I recently acquired a few bottles of the controversial Mundo de Unas stamping polish, and thought I'd put one to the test by stamping in a very light pink over a darker teal.

I love delicate patterns that have curved, scrolling elements to them.  This pattern, from the Big SdP-L plate, has a floral vibe to it that I thought worked well with these spring pastels.


The base color is A Rhyming Dictionary Moe, a teal metallic subtle holo from her Calvin and Hobbes collex.  I added a little more sparkle with Orly Etoille, and then stamped with Mundo de Unas Pastel Pink.


I wouldn't have any problems wearing this soft pastel combination as an Easter mani.  It reminds me of shiny damask-patterned fabric.


If you're celebrating Easter today, I hope it's good one.  If not, happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...