Lit from Within: Got Leather lips? Try some LATHER Lips love!
-->

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Got Leather lips? Try some LATHER Lips love!

Product received for review.  All opinions are my own.
Hello, Fireflies!

I don't usually have chapped lips, but this winter has been a banner year for chapped lips for me.  I am constantly wearing something.  I love my balms, my EOS, my Teadora, my Fresh Sugar.. but sometimes, I want a little tint, too. 

I was asked if I wanted to try this new trio from LATHER, I was pretty excited.  LATHER is a company that creates all kinds of skincare items, and their mission is all about holistic care - from sourcing natural ingredients, to being eco-friendly with recyclable packaging and containers.  You can even take your LATHER empties to their store for a discount!


LATHER lips trio

The ingredients are all natural, which is important for me, since most of what we put on our lips ends up in our bodies.  I really like the soft hint of peppermint, too.  It's not stinging or plumping, but it is uplifting. Aromatherapy is a big part of the LATHER experience, too.

LATHER lips ingredients

The colors are subtle, as a tint would imply.  Pink Peony is a barely-there nude tint.  Cinnabar Silk is a rusty cinnamon with a shimmer, and Plush Plum is a brown-toned berry with shine, and my fave.
LATHER lips trio swatches
I did a gradient nail art with 2B Lavender Blush, Metal Rose, and Just Splendid, and painted on the LATHER lips and what turned out to be a heart.
LATHER lips trio nail art
For more information about LATHER, or to purchase these balms (currently $7.50 each,) please check out their website.  Also, they are running a giveaway via Instagram, where you can win this trio for yourself!  (US only, 18 or older, ends 2/13.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...