Lit from Within: Sunday Stamping - Hearts and Bars
-->

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sunday Stamping - Hearts and Bars


Hello, Fireflies!

Today's Adventures In Stamping challenge is to celebrate Valentines' Day.  I like flowers and chocolates as much (or more) than most, but I like them better the day after Valentines' Day, when they're cheaper.  I do like breaking out all the hearts and flowers nail art, though!

I started with OPI's white base coat, Put A Coat On It, and this stamp from my DRK-A plate.


I've been using my Milani Black Swift for stamping lately.  It's getting older, so it's thickening up.  Sometimes, that makes them easier to stamp with.  At least they're usually more pigmented.


I did a little leadlighting with Impala Beterraba, a jelly red, and then put a little sparkle over the bars with Impala Brinde Conmigo, a scattered holo glitter. 

Makes me think of hearts breaking out of jail.  Heart jailbreak?  There's got to be a song about that somewhere.  Maybe a country song..


Bottle shot:  OPI Put A Coat On It, Impala Brinde Conmigo, and Impala Beterraba.

Bottle shot:  OPI Put A Coat On It, Impala Brinde Conmigo, and Impala Beterraba.

Is it wrong that I love Impala polishes primarily for the bottles?  I love them.  Put a heart on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...