Lit from Within: Zebra - Ze Garment That Covers Ze Bosoms
-->

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Zebra - Ze Garment That Covers Ze Bosoms

Hello, Fireflies!

Today's a two-fer in two ways!  Firstly, I have two posts today - this one, and the announcement about The Makeup Show - Orlando Peepshow/Creepshow competition.  Secondly, the prompt for today's stamping challenge overlaps with one of the 52 Pick 'n Mix Challenge's - wild animals!

I got these totes adorbz zebra charms from The Sparkly Shop, so I had to do zebra nails!


The plates I used were Mash 41 for the stripes on my index and ring fingers -

Mash 41

- and Cici & Sisi 11 for this cool zebra.  Who doesn't really need a nose, apparently.  I sometimes wish I had larger nail beds!  Poor zebra.  I also stamped him on my pinky, but really only got the neck.

Cici & Sisi 11

I used my Sally Hansen/Revlon white mix and stamped with Milani Black Swift.  I just love a black and white mani!


Didn't I say that zebra charm is adorbz? Totes!



Bottle shot:  Milani Black Swift, and Sally Hansen White Tip (mixed with Revlon Spirit).

Bottle shot:  Milani Black Swift, and Sally Hansen White Tip (mixed with Revlon Spirit)

What's your favorite wild animal print?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...