Lit from Within: Monsters In Love - Frankenstein's Monster and Bride
-->

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Monsters In Love - Frankenstein's Monster and Bride

Hello, Fireflies!

If you saw yesterday's patchwork mani, and with today's Frankenstein's Monster and Bride mani, you might sense a theme - that Halloween monsters are known for being stitched badly!  Was no one proud of their craftsmanship?

Today's mani is inspired by this Pinterest roundup post - they couldn't identify the original artist, and neither can I, but if you can point me in the right direction, I'll be happy to give credit!

Frankenstein's Monster and Bride

I decided to add the hearts because they are monsters in lurve.  Look how they have goo-goo eyes for each other... You could break out this design for an alternative Valentines' Day mani!


Bottle shot:  Sally Hansen White Tip mixed with Revlon Spirit, Finger Paints Go Van Gogh!, Revlon Cherries In The Snow, Wet 'n Wild Black Creme, and stripers in black and white.

Bottle shot:  Sally Hansen White Tip mixed with Revlon Spirit, Finger Paints Go Van Gogh!, Revlon Cherries In The Snow, Wet 'n Wild Black Creme, and stripers in black and white

Is there a romantic side to your Halloween?  My husband and I like to do couples' costumes!  One year, we were stereotypical tourists, another year we were 'Old and Retired' Han Solo and Princess Leia..

5 comments:

  1. Is it just me or are you seeing great improvement in your designs? I think for the past few weeks you've been nailing it! (ha, get it, hilarious pun).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have really outdone yourself. These are the cutest little Frankenstein monsters ever

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA, such cute designs!!!!! I'm so boring when it comes to themed manis, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one super-cute mani! I wish you could do it for me!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...