Lit from Within: Throwback - First Magnetic Mani
-->

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Throwback - First Magnetic Mani


Hello, Fireflies!

This month's NCC theme is to go back to our first 4 nail art manis and either recreate them, or use them as inspiration for an updated look.

The first nail art I have a picture of was this gem.  It's a China Glaze magnetic polish, but I don't remember the name.  Oy.  Oy, oy, oy.  Yeah.


I still like magnetics, but I really haven't worn them since then, so even though I've had lots of practice painting my nails, I had zero practice with the magnetic doohicky.  My first recreation got scrapped.  Right away.

Then, I picked this gorgeous copper magnetic from Finger Paints, Cop An Attitude.

Finger Paints Cop An Attitude

Just a beautiful color, both alone and with the magnetic effect.  I really like it.


I emphasized the magnetic wave with a thin chevron black tip using Wet 'n Wild Black Creme.


Bottle shot:  Finger Paints Cop An Attitude, Wet 'n Wild Black Creme.

Bottle shot:  Finger Paints Cop An Attitude, Wet 'n Wild Black Creme.

Do you still rock an old-school magnetic mani?


1 comment:

  1. Fun magnetic nails! I only own two of those but I don't really use it all that much.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...