Lit from Within: Spiced Up Spice Drops #FallingForNailArt
-->

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Spiced Up Spice Drops #FallingForNailArt


Hello, Fireflies!

For this 'spiced up' challenge, I actually took inspiration from my husband!  When I showed him these textured polishes, he thought they looked like the spicy gumdrops that he really enjoys.  And so, the Spice drop mani was born.

the Spice drop mani

Only the polish on the thumb is a traditional glitter, from Liquid Sky Lacquer, Hot Rod Red.  The rest are textured polishes from either the NOPI Gumdrops collex, or the Zoya Pixie Dust collex.


I can't pick a favorite! Cinna-man of my dreams is pretty unique, and I love the color.  Arabella is so vibrant! All the textures applied wonderfully, and they all had a sparkle to them.


Bottle shot:  Liquid Sky Lacquer Hot Rod Red, NOPI Cinna-man of my Dreams, NOPI My Cherry Amour, Zoya Miranda, and Zoya Arabella.

Bottle shot:  Liquid Sky Lacquer Hot Rod Red, NOPI Cinna-man of my Dreams, NOPI My Cherry Amour, Zoya Miranda, and Zoya Arabella.

I am still loving the texture trend - with or without topcoat! Are you?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...