Lit from Within: Nail Art for Nubs - Gorgeous Holo/Simple French Tip
-->

Monday, November 25, 2013

Nail Art for Nubs - Gorgeous Holo/Simple French Tip

 Hello, Fireflies!

As I'm wrapping up the Falling for Nail Art challenge, I decided to join in another weekly nail art challenge called Nail Art For Nubs.  I admit, I wish I could grow longer nails... but I can't.  No use cryin' about it, though, so I'm going to celebrate my nubs!

I wanted to start out this week with a simple look I did for a wedding I went to this weekend.  I put on my coveted Enchanted Polish In The Nude, a soft pinkish-nude holo.

Enchanted Polish In The Nude, a soft pinkish-nude holo

I used Cult Nails Tempest to do a thin French tip, and then drew a little line with silver glitter.

I used Cult Nails Tempest to do a thin French tip, and then drew a little line with silver glitter.

Simple, elegant, and goes with just about any outfit.  I love what the holo brings to an otherwise boring mani.


Do you still rock a French tip?





4 comments:

  1. What a pretty french mani! I would love to do one like this, but the white part of my nails is really oddly curved. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine aren't straight, either. Tempest is pigmented enough to hide VNL, and the silver glitter helps camouflage mistakes and unevenness. Also, using a holo instead of a sheer makes it so that you can draw the smile line wherever you want! Give yourself whatever shape you'd like.

      Delete
  2. This is a great mani for a wedding! I want to try an American manicure :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't done a traditional one yet - if you do it, I hope you'll share on my Facebook page! I'd love to see it.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...