Lit from Within: Garnet Gradient
-->

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Garnet Gradient

Hello, Fireflies!

For me, the color of the season has been the wine/berry holo.  Every since Enchanted Polish's Mr. Burgundy hit the scene, I've been trying to get my sweaty hands on every wine holo I can find.

When Lacquer Lust put out their birthstone collection, I had to have Garnet.  It's perfection.

Lacquer Lust Garnet

It really does look like a garnet - it's not too purple, not too red.  Just that balance that a garnet has.

not too purple, not too red

When I saw this nail art by Nails by Regina, I thought it was so pretty, and thought maybe I could do something similar with all the wine/berry holos I've been collecting.


I just started layering holos with a Ruffian-type curve at the top.  Over Garnet, I used Colors by Llarowe Dirty Diana, and then CbL Unorthodox Annie over that.  I finished the tip with A-England Sleeping Palace.


Bottle shot:  Lacquer Lust Garnet, Colors by Llarowe Dirty Diana, CbL Unorthodox Annie, and A-England Sleeping Palace.


I love how they're all slightly different, but all are beautiful.  And I really like them all together in this gradient.  Have you also been lusting after wine holos lately?  What's your fave?

2 comments:

  1. yes! I love these colors. actually any royal color is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Royal purples are so pretty. I'm so glad that Jewel tones are back in season!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...