Lit from Within: Killer Clouds #FallingFornailArt
-->

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Killer Clouds #FallingFornailArt



This is the last of the Darling Diva Polish Queen collex that I picked up - Killer Queen. 

And, oh, Freddy was! And, I think this polish is, too.  The shifts are less dramatic than some of the others in this collex, but the pigmentation is divine.
The shifts are less dramatic, but the pigmentation is divine
I love a red-violet multichrome, though.  Gorgeous.
I love a red-violet multichrome
I saw this 'cut out' nail art technique on Lucy's Stash, and wanted to try it here.  Almost looks like strange clouds, doesn't it?
'cut out' nail art technique
This is one of those cases where I think the look would have been easier to recreate and smoother, had I used acrylic paint instead of nail polish. 
I think the look would have been easier to recreate and smoother, had I used acrylic paint instead of nail polish
Bottle shot: Darling Diva Polish Killer Queen and a white nail art striper.
Bottle shot: Darling Diva Polish Killer Queen and a white nail art striper
There will never be another Queen like Freddy! I love that this collex has reminded me of some great music while giving me some of my favorite colors and finishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...