Lit from Within: Stamp-o-ween
-->

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Stamp-o-ween


It's Sunday Stamping, Fireflies!

I don't wear this enough.  It's the gorgeous, waxy-finish 1-coat black that is Cult Nails Fetish.  I usually topcoat my stamps, but I wanted to see if I could pull of this one without topcoat.

It's the gorgeous, waxy-finish 1-coat black that is Cult Nails Fetish

I used this full nail spiders and webs stamps from Shany 25, and Essie No Place Like Chrome, my favorite silver stamping polish.

Shany 25, and Essie No Place Like Chrome

I am totally diggin' on the silver chrome over the rubbery black.  It was even more awesome in Real Life.  I think everyone needs this black - or at least get the Cult Nails Wax That topcoat.  it's not matte, it's not shiny.  It really looks waxy.

totally diggin' on the silver chrome over the rubbery black

I had these little gold spiders that I wanted to use.  My camera freaked out between the shiny black bottle, the shiny silver chrome, and the shiny gold. 

I had these little gold spiders that I wanted to use

Bottle shot:  Cult Nails Fetish, and Essie No Place Like Chrome.

Bottle shot:  Cult Nails Fetish, and Essie No Place Like Chrome.

It just feels so right to wear all this black this time of year.  Halloween is so much fun for manis! What kinds of Halloween manis are you rockin'?

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, T! I didn't think *these* spiders were that cute... lol!

      Delete
  2. Love those little spider embellishments, they look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...