Lit from Within: Sunday Stamping - Nude in Fishnets
-->

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday Stamping - Nude in Fishnets



Today's Adventures In Stamping challenge was to stamp over a nude base.  I'm a little self-conscious about being naked, but I love a nude nail.  I find it very flattering - especially when the nude is a holo.  So, I slipped into Lilypad Lacquer Naked Skies.

Lilypad Lacquer Naked Skies

Like all the Lilypad Lacquers I've tried so far, the formula is impeccable.  This nude has an interesting twist, though - it has a strong silver duochrome.  I don't know if it has a chrome base, or what, but in some orientations, it's very silver, and in others, nude.  Pretty weird...but also kinda cool.

I used this fishnet stamp from my jumbo Cheeky plate, and Finger Paints Black Expressionism to stamp.

black fishnet stamping

I had bought these gold 3-d decorations from an Ebay seller, hoping for these cute gold butterflies.  No such luck, but I did get a ton of these little Dior pieces.  They are not decals; they don't lie flat.  I just laid them on top with a little topcoat.

Lilypad nude, black fishnets, and a little bling bling

It gave me a little chuckle, like a hooker in fishnets who is trying too hard by wearing faux Dior.  It's cla$$y, gurrl! mmmm-hmmm.

cla$$y

What's your favorite pairing over a nude base? 

6 comments:

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...