Lit from Within: EcoPolo Challenge - Fourth of July!
-->

Monday, July 8, 2013

EcoPolo Challenge - Fourth of July!



Happy Fourth...I mean 8th of July! Um, well, I don't set the challenges.  I did, however, make a multi-purpose celebratory mani.

Fireworks!  Abstract fireworks.  This is LynBDesigns Ugly Sweater Party over OPI Black Onyx.

LynBDesigns Ugly Sweater Party over OPI Black Onyx

Technically, this is a Christmas polish, but I just loved how all the different colors looked like fireworks in the night sky.  To add a little shimmer, I  dabbed on some A-England Morgan Le Fay.

LynBDesigns Ugly Sweater Party and A-England Morgan Le Fay over OPI Black Onyx

Bottle shot:   A-England Morgan Le Fay. LynBDesigns Ugly Sweater Party, and OPI Black Onyx

Bottle shot:   A-England Morgan Le Fay. LynBDesigns Ugly Sweater Party, and OPI Black Onyx

This is my version of a classic cartoon mani.  What makes a GREAT cartoon is that, on the surface, it's a great story for kids... but, there's a secret adult story that you only understand if you're an adult.  This is a great, fun, easy mani that can be good for any occasion, but you and I secretly know that it's fireworks.

What's your favorite mani with subtext?  Share it on my Facebook wall!

If you'd like more information about LynBDesigns, you can find her on Facebook and her Etsy shop.





2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...