Lit from Within: Shiny, happy, purple
-->

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Shiny, happy, purple

One pretty purple yesterday, and today, I have a trifecta of pretty purples for you. Oh, boy!

Tough As Nails Purple Twilight.  If you look closely, you'll see individual purple and pink microglitters, but they just blend together into this pinky-purple shiny goodness.  Easy formula, really pretty.

Tough as Nails Purple Twilight

It doesn't even really look like a 'glitter' polish - almost like a glass fleck.

Tough as Nails Purple Twilight

Jindie Nails Purple Rainbow.  This is a scattered holographic polish with a pink shimmer.  Another lovely polish.

Jindie Nails Purple Rainbow

The pink shimmer is most obvious where the light hits, up at the top of the nail in this pix.

Jindie Nails Purple Rainbow

But, I may have saved the best for last.  A polish I've had on my wishlist for awhile, bought 'dupes' of, but couldn't get the original off my mind.  And that's what this polish is - an Original.

OPI DS Original.  One of the landmark polishes of the OPI DS holographic collection.  What can I say that hasn't already been said?

OPI DS Original holographic polish

After I wore it for a couple of days (unheard of these days, where I change my polish daily, if not more often) I tried stamping over it to preserve the polish just...one...more...day...

OPI DS Original holographic polish with stamping

Yeah, I know.  Ruined.  I can't leave you with that image.

OPI DS Original holographic polish

Ahhh, better.  Deep breaths.  What's your favorite purple polish?

If you'd like more information about Tough As Nails Lacquer, you can find them on Facebook and Etsy.
If you'd like more information about Jindie Nails, they can be found on Facebook and her webstore.

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...