Lit from Within: Combo of Challenges - Neon French Mani
-->

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Combo of Challenges - Neon French Mani




I accept the Challenge(s)!

This is the last June combo of  Neon and the EcoPolo summer.  Next month, I'll have another series of challenges, though!  And, I'm sure there will be plenty more Neon this summer!

But for now, here's my Neon French Mani.  I started with white, then Pink Cookie neon pink with accents of Salon Perfect Shocked.

Pink Cookie neon with accents of Salon Perfect Shocked.

I think the Neon Pink and Shocked look like they were made for each other. 

Pink Cookie neon, Salon Perfect Shocked accent and funky French

Instead of a traditional French, I decided to pull out the blue and do a funky French with Orly In The Navy.

Pink Cookie neon, Salon Perfect Shocked accent and funky French

While the traditional white French tip trend may be ending, I think a colored French, or one with nail art over it is here to stay.  There are just so many things that you can do with a French tip - even go neon!











2 comments:

  1. Really fun manicure! I really like the glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa! I'm getting better at freehanding a french tip and kinda like them now.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...