Lit from Within: I Love Nail Polish Sunset Crosshatch
-->

Monday, June 24, 2013

I Love Nail Polish Sunset Crosshatch

I have such a huge shopping problem when it comes to holos.  Even though it says *subtle* right there, I still get suckered in by a bright picture, or an enthusiastic blogger. 

Not that this isn't a beautiful color.  I Love Nail Polish in Grande Sunset.  Beautiful coral-leaning pink.  The color alone is worth it to have in my collection.

I Love Nail Polish in Grande Sunset.

I just want a little more holo.  Is that so wrong?  I know it's difficult with the lighter colors to balance the color with the holo.  But, in many ways, I am the toddler, throwing a tantrum on the floor with her toys, screaming, 'but, but, but, MOAR HOLO!'

I Love Nail Polish in Grande Sunset.

You can always tell when I make up a design instead of looking at others' art for inspiration.  This is a hot mess.  But, it's *my* hot mess, so you get to see it anyway.

I Love Nail Polish in Grande Sunset with blue crosshatch and dots

The dark blue is Orly In the Navy, a gorgeous navy polish.  I love Orly formulas.  They are always perfection.

I Love Nail Polish in Grande Sunset with blue crosshatch and dots

The light blue is Revlon Intrigue from the Brilliant Strength collection.  I'm 'intrigued' by this line of Revlon, and I want to get more!  So pretty, and I love how the shimmer highlights the design.

I Love Nail Polish in Grande Sunset with blue crosshatch and dots

Bottle shot:  I Love Nail Polish Grande Sunset, Orly In The Navy, and Revlon Intrigue.

Bottle shot:  I Love Nail Polish Grande Sunset, Orly In The Navy, and Revlon Intrigue

Are you loud and proud with your nail fails?  Are you good at coming up with designs, or do you look to others for inspiration, as I do?

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'll 'fail' more often, if you think it looks good! lol

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. OOh, girl, someone was here first! I don't believe it! lol. Thanks for the compliment, and the comment!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful combination of colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I'm proud that I came up with this combo myself! lol.

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...