Lit from Within: Whimsies and artsies
-->

Friday, April 5, 2013

Whimsies and artsies

I'd like to show you a couple of polishes from Whimsical Ideas by Pam, affectionately known as, 'Whimsies', and some things I've done with them.

Georgia Peach Fuzz.  This may be discontinued now, but it pops up in blog sales now and again, which is how I got it.  I'd wanted it for awhile.  I love peachy polishes! This one is top-notch, great glitter distribution, easy application.  I really like it.


So, of course I had to go and screw it up!  I stamped some flowers with Revlon Colorstay in Cayenne.   Um, yeah.  Not sure what I was thinking.  Well, if I can't be a good example, at least I can be a warning.


Dust Bunnies.  This is another Whimsie I picked up in a blog sale.  I don't wear a lot of plain silver, so I'm not sure why I wanted this one, but I'm glad I did!  I love the mix of charcoal and black glitters.  It's not just silver.


And now, for the balancing bottle shot:  OPI What's With the Cattitude, Whimsie Dust Bunnies, and Nail Art stripers in black, white, and silver.  I should take up juggling, but it wouldn't photograph as well.


I really like the silver with the blue and the highlights of black and white.  So fun!



So, do you like the Dust Bunnies look enough to forgive me for killing Georgia Peach Fuzz?  Do you like Whimsies?

If you'd like more information about Whimsical Ideas by Pam, you can find her on Facebook.  Currently, you can only place orders with her via e-mail, and she only ships in the USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...