Lit from Within: Have a Crows Toes Christmas!
-->

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Have a Crows Toes Christmas!

I am fairly new to the Miss Pro Sation line of polish.  I reviewed a cobalt metallic blue polish sometime back that I found to be thick, and this one, Morning Haze, was the opposite.  I found it to be really sheer!  I didn't expect that.  Definitely a layering polish.

Only instead of layering it on top, I put it underneath!


There are a slew of Indie 'Christmas' polishes out right now, and most collections have a red/green glitter with gold or silver.  I decided I didn't need all of them, but thought that this one was one of the prettier of the bunch.  Didn't hurt that it's chock full of holographic glitter, which are my favorite.  This is Crows Toes Making Christmas:


As it turns out, it was opaque in 2-3 coats, so I didn't really need much of a base color anyway. I think it would look nice over different colors, though, especially if you have really long nails and don't want to put so much glitter on to cover any VNL.


I used Deborah Lippmann Honey Bee as a base color for the next Crows Toes glitter.  Deborah makes smooth, lovely formula polishes, and this is no exception.  It's maybe not the best color for my skin tone, but it's a very pretty polish.


Christmas Crow was pretty opaque in 2 coats as well, but if you look closely, you can see that some of the glitters reflect the same color as the DL Honey Bee.  Such an unexpected holiday polish color, but I love it.


Dark, brooding, but with such sparkle, perfect for a celebration.


Are you wearing more traditional colors like Making Christmas this holiday season?  Or is Christmas Crow more your style?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...