Lit from Within: Deck the Halls, and the nails!
-->

Friday, December 21, 2012

Deck the Halls, and the nails!

Right-hand realness today!

Look at that shine!  Mentality Euphoria, from their Brilliant collection.  I love their holos.  I wanted to use this as a base for a wreath design inspired by Flaunt Me.


I knew I'd need a little help getting that half-moon shape of the wreath, so I used hole reinforcements over the DRY polish.  I also like to stick the reinforcements to my skin first to take some of the stickiness out.


I painted on a dark green holo called Peace, Love, and Polish by Piper Polish, and then dotted in Enkelini The Grass is Greener, a bright green holo.


Using the same dotting tool, I used China Glaze Adventure Red-Y for the holly berries in the wreath.


For a finishing touch, I mixed Adventure Red-Y with China Glaze Call of the Wild to make a maroon-ish color for the bow.



Are you decking your nails this holiday season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...