Lit from Within: Butter Camo
-->

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Butter Camo

Today's mani features the lighter, more subdued side of Butter London.

First up, Billy No Mates, or the BL version of 'Forever Alone Guy'


A light grey creme, reminiscent of cloudy misty skies.   It's not a unique color this season, but it's still pretty.



This army/khaki green is BL Sloane Ranger, a polish I wanted for quite a while, and am glad I own.  I am a sucker for these greyed-out greens, and this one is buttery-perfection.



With more inspiration from Miss Ladyfinger, I wanted to paint my version of the camo-inspired mani.

I started with a base of Billy No Mates, and then took a small art brush and painted blobs of Sloane Ranger.


I added blobs in BL Stag Do, and BL Fishwife to complete the look.



Urban camo?







2 comments:

  1. I love the addition of the holo to the mix!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it does add a little... je ne sais quoi, right? hee hee

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...