Lit from Within: Sunday Stamping - Whoa, it's toxic!
-->

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Stamping - Whoa, it's toxic!



Our Sunday Stamping challenge is do something poisonous or toxic.  So I looked for one of my fave 'toxic' colors - green.  This is OPI Where's My Bikini Top, which is an Ulta 'exclusive' rebrand of one of the Pirates of the Caribbean polishes.  It's a yellow-green almost pistachio color that I actually like, but that some might say it's so ugly it's cute.


I then added a sponge gradient with Sally Girl lime.  I was looking for a 'mr. yuck' type effect, but it smelled sooo good! Not toxic yet..




I stamped grey fumes with Finger Paints Meet Me at the Met, and then used Sinful Colors Black on Black for the skulls and faces, and OPI I Break For Manicures for the magic mushrooms.  Toxic!


This was fun!  And a great way to practice gradients and multiple stamps.  I do prefer pretty nails to toxic ones, though!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...