Lit from Within: Stamping Sunday - Red and Black
-->

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Stamping Sunday - Red and Black




Hey, stamping fans!  After so much holo fun this week, I had to use another holo in my Sunday Stamping Challenge, which was to incorporate red and black into the stamp.  I'm not sure there are many prettier holos than a red one, so that's where I started - with a fave.  Jade Vermehelo Surreal!




I am a sucker for geometric designs, but they still don't love me back.  I picked a square stamp in black... and then, I accidentally used the stamp next to it for the ring finger.  It's supposed to be circles, but it's just a hot mess!


I love how the holo looks from under a stamp.  It has such depth, almost like it's moving.


Right hand.  Circles look a little clearer here.  What do you think about mixing geometric patterns? 


Have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...