Lit from Within: Stampin' Squared Sunday
-->

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Stampin' Squared Sunday

Have you picked up any of the Cheeky plates yet?  I love geometric designs, so I picked up the 2012 B plate that has lots of full-nail geometric styles.  I have to admit, my nail beds are so small, I can sometimes get two nails out of one stamp...  but you can also tell that I'm not too great at getting everything all lined up and even.

So, I like geometric stuff, but I'm not anal about alignment.  I know that is freaking some of y'all out.

I started with a base of Orly Nite Owl, a beautiful tan-leaning taupe with some shinies in it.  I then stamped with Cult Nails Time Traveler, and then again with Jade Hypnose for some blue holographic shadowing. If you like Cult Nails, you're in for a treat this week!


Double-stamping makes me feel uber-creative and slightly hipster.

Right hand:


What are some of your fave stamping polishes?  I love trying different colors and textures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...