Lit from Within: Celebrate glitter - Pink and Snazzy!
-->

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Celebrate glitter - Pink and Snazzy!

I wanted something bright, and I found it!  This is Zoya Anaka.  Isn't she beautiful?


She has a shimmer all her own, and is a strong, strong woman!  No wallflowers here.  Loved this color, and I felt such grrrrl power wearing it.


I am a recent glitter convert, and now feel the need to glitter up almost every mani.  So for the next week or so, I'm going to show you a new glitter every day!

This is a very accessible and inexpensive glitter - Kleancolor My Valentine.


It's full of small purple glitter, and medium hex glitter in gold, turquoise, and silver, in a clear base.
If you're not familiar with Kleancolor, there are some things to know - it usually smells horrible in the bottle, but dries odorless.  It's not usually an opaque glitter - the formula is pretty thick, so you'll need to dab it on, and you can really only do one full coat.  And, it's usually really inexpensive.  I bought some of these at the Flea Market for a dollar a bottle, and I've bought it for about that price on Ebay.

Right hand.  I love how the turquoise glitter pops on this mani.


Don't be afraid of the cheap glitter!  Some of it may surprise you!

3 comments:

  1. This color is just amazing! And loving the glitters on top of it ;) I love to make myself manicure too, check it out http://meandmycousin1.blogspot.com/

    Following you now, follow me back if you want to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pink and happy! Not for me-but looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! Not a fan of hot pink, eh? or the glitter? I'm a convert, so I know how it is. I never thought I would wear glitterbombs. Now, there are few things I won't put on my nails... once....

      Delete

Thank you for your comments! They mean so much to me, and I read all of them, even if I don't always have a chance to respond.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...